Everytime I browse the web, I find many amazing mommy bloggers creating fabulous DIY projects and sharing the tutorials. Blogmints is my attempt to "record" those fabulous projects that I hope to accomplish one day...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Big Ole' Dice

I just love this fabulous DIY tutorial HOH posted on her blog.  She has by far one of the most addictive blogs I have ever read.  When I saw this project, I knew this one was a must for me... or for my son to make for me.  We shall see...


HOH created extra large, cute dice using a dollar store box & brown paper lunch bags... this is truly a fabulous, frugal find!

1 Blogmint Comments:

Lauren @ten23designs on April 16, 2011 at 5:20 AM said...

I finally made them... and LOVE them. I cannot wait until we play a family board game that use dice so we can use them.